Tuesday, September 27, 2011

October is coming!!!


Okay, so I read about a gab-fest that's going on next month. Writing on one topic every day of October...initially I thought, "there's no way I could do that, not with my work schedule!"

Then I noticed something on the right hand of my screen...a little feature that says "schedule". I realized that I could pre-post the blogs and schedule them to post while I'm at work.

That got my wheels turning...what could I possibly talk about for the whole month of October? So I spent the weekend, while at work thinking about it.

Then it hit me, at almost every point in my life there has been at least 2-3 songs that have carried me through a particular time. So I thought I'd share some of those throughout the month. I so hope you join me. I am going to try (really try) to make a post a day. They may be short, but each one will contain a little piece of my heart.

Can't wait to start sharing with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...