Thursday, March 7, 2013

Focus: H2O {CMA}

Here we are for another beloved count me accountable post. I'll be linking up over with the fantastic ladies at Must Love God. We'd love to have you.

If you couldn't tell, this post is all about water. Not just physical water but spiritual water as well.

20130307-095911.jpg

My goal is to drink at least 2, if not 3 of these bottles a day BEFORE drinking anything else. I do this in hopes of limiting the amount of calories I drink. I want to focus on changing this habit first because I believe it is the best foundation to have. If I am able to keep myself from drinking junk then it will make it easier to keep myself from eating junk later on.

Just like physical water is the foundation of physical life. There is a spiritual water that I believe to be the foundation of a healthy spiritual life.

What is this spiritual water? The Word that was given to us straight from God. Without "drinking" enough of this water each day, it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy, vibrant, growing relationship with God.

So, just as I'm striving to incorporate more physical water into my daily life, I will also be striving to incorporate more spiritual water into my daily life.

count-me-accountable

what are your goals to become a more balanced, more healthy person this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...