Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday sentiment

Saturdays are my days to relax. The day to spend some time with those I love most. Today I reflect on the past couple weeks.

They've been hard. For reasons I really can't identify. Maybe it's the lack of consistent sleep finally catching up with me. Maybe it's the waiting for a new page to turn for us (which is happening on Monday). Maybe it's the craziness that's going on at work.

Honestly, I'm almost certain it's all of these things at the same time that's seemed to have brought a cloud of smog around me.

So if it continues to be quiet around here, just know it's because I'm still trying to figure out what my new normal is. Trying to figure out how to re-balance everything so that I have the most to give to everyone I encounter-whether in person or here online.

I will be trying to establish at least a weekly post but thank you for your grace if it takes some time to get into that groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...