Thursday, January 9, 2014

25!

In honor of turning 25, I thought I'd share 25 facts about myself.

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Marie.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
Math (I'm weird and I know it)

3. What's your favorite drink?
Lately, it's been coffee. (I can't believe that phrase has come out of my mouth...err fingers)

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Keep Making Me by Sidewalk prophets.

5. What would you name your children?
I have no idea what I'd name my next child. I thought I was sold on a girls name, but not too much anymore.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
No. I'm not very coordinated.

7. What's your favorite book?
A tie: both by Francine Rivers, The Scarlet Thread and The Atonement Child.

8. What's your favorite color?
Fall colors.

9. What's your favorite animal?
I've always been fascinated by koalas.

10. What's your favorite perfume?
Whatever body wash I happen to be using. Ha

11. What's your favorite holiday?
I don't think I really have one at this point...

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes I did.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Nope. Barely been out of the state.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I know some Spanish, although it's been years since I've used any of it.

15. Do you have any siblings?
3 sisters, 1 brother. I'm the fourth of 5.

16. What's your favorite store?
Goodwill!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
Cheddars.

18. Do you like school?
It depended on the day and the subject.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
None really. I don't watch too much on YouTube.


20. What's your favorite movie?
Toy Story

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Boy Meets World, Full House, Rules of Engagement...

22. PC or Mac?
I find PCs more user friendly myself.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone

24. How tall are you?
5'2"ish

25. Any pets?
Not anymore.

Just because I think we all need a laugh.


20140109-200232.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...