Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 3: Music Gabfest

So, yesterday my song was dedicated to my dad. Today, it's going to be dedicated to someone else close to me. As will the rest of the posts for this week (til Friday).

Today is to my younger sister. She's my best friend and we have been through Oh so much. Today's isn't a Christian song, but it is a song that reminds me of her every time I hear it and she knows it's my song for her. I hope it encourages her as much as it inspires me to think of her.


So this one's for you sis!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! This is a beautiful tribute!I blog at "Only a Breath" and would love for you to stop by if you have time! I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". It has been a very interesting journey to say the least! :)Have a great day!Melanie

    ReplyDelete

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...