Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gab-Fest: Day 29

Three days left. We're continuing on our journey of revisiting artists from previous posts. I hope you've been enjoying it so far.


This artist is one of three that I posted about in my dedication post to my husband. Mark Shultz song "Walking Her Home" is about a couple dating who fall in love and are together until the day she leaves this world. This song is one that I think that touches a lot of people who know someone who's gone to war, whether family, or friend.


Kari Jobe's song that I posted earlier this week "My Beloved". This song is one that I loved the instant I heard it. The song I'm posting by her today is a popular one, but I think that this is one that helps us realize how powerful God actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...