Friday, October 7, 2011

Gab-fest: Day 7

For those who normally follow me, you're probably expecting 5 minute Friday. I might participate later today, if not, check back next month, I'll be back to my normal "Thirsty Thursdays" and "5 Minute Friday". This month, I'm linking up with about 750 other bloggers in a gabfest. 31 days to write on anything your hearts desire. My topic music.


Today wraps up dedication week. I thought it appropriate to dedicate today to the One who made life possible. So, in honor of the God I serve, I'm choosing the song that I rededicated my life to several years ago. I hope you enjoy.


If you don't know this God person I speak of, or what I mean by rededicating my life to Him, please feel free to ask! I would love to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...