Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gab-fest: Day 13

Linking up with over 700 other bloggers. Join us here. :)


Okay, so the other day, I took a "spiritual giftings" test. I came back with Showing Mercy as my top gift. While I had many others that came close, this one stuck out more than the rest of them. Knowing this information puts in perspective exactly why this song hit me extremely hard when I heard it.



NEW: For the remainder of this series I am going to put the lyrics that hit me the most in the song presented below for you to read.
Living for the lost
Loving 'til it hurts
No matter what the cost
Like You loved me first
That's the motion of mercy
God give me strength to give something for nothing
I wanna be a glimpse of the Kingdom that's coming soon

Do you know what your spiritual gift is? If so, have you found any songs that fit right in with it and challenge you to give that gift all you have?




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...