Friday, October 14, 2011

Gab-fest: Day 14

Have you ever wondered what a mentor relationship looks like in real life? Read my story on what it has looked like for the past several years.

Back to Gab-fest. I'm in the middle of 31 days of writing with over seven HUNDRED other writers. Join us here.


Today's song, kind of describes the journey that I took with the woman who mentored me. This one is one of the rare secular songs that I'm using throughout this journey. 


Looking back, think of the one person who helped you climb up the mountains you've faced in your life? If so, I want to encourage you to say thanks. 

1 comment:

  1. I am subscribed by email so I can't click on your songs till I go to your site...and when I saw your post, I just KNEW it would be this song! I love this song...it's downloaded on my iTunes. Awesome...

    ReplyDelete

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...