Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gab-Fest: Day 27

We have 5 days of Gab-fest left. I am going to go back and revisit some of the artists that I posted earlier. Many of them have some other songs that might not be as well known, and I thought it'd be cool to go back to visit them again. (Some of these posts may have 2-3 songs, but hey! Who said I have to only post one song a day.)

This first song is going to be by Audrey Assad. The first song "Show Me" was about teaching us how to die to ourselves in order that we might live more effectively for Him. This song is asking Him to step in and build us into the person that He wants us to be. To use us as a stone in His house.


The next group has been around for a while. I posted their song "Where I Belong" just a couple days ago. This song is one the reached the depths of me when I was in middle school. This is a GREAT song for those days when you feel like you're all alone and no one understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...