Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gab-fest: Day 22

Posting Late today. I forgot to pre-schedule this post. :) oops.

The end of October is getting close. We're going to keep pressing on with the last few days of gab-fest. I have So many songs in mind still left to post. So let's get to it.


Today's song is one that I think each and every one of us can relate to at one time or another. I love this song because of the fact that it gives us the slightest glimpse into God's response when we turn toward Him instead of away from Him.


My Favorite Verse:
I was so ashamed, all alone and so far away
But now I know He’s been waiting for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Red Sea Road

  For a few weeks now this feeling has come and gone. It goes as quickly as it arrives.  For several days, it felt as though we were staring...